2023 Review of Parliamentary constituencies
The Boundary Commission for Scotland is an independent organisation responsible for reviewing UK Parliament constituency boundaries in Scotland.
- The current review will conclude with our formal report and recommendations in June 2023, so we refer to it as the '2023 Review'. We will recommend 57 constituencies, two fewer than at present.
You can use this website to:
- view current constituency and local authority boundaries;
- view our proposals for new constituency boundaries; and
- submit a response directly to us about our proposals (during a defined consultation period)
From the second consultation period onwards, you will also be able to:
- view the responses submitted by others, and
- submit a comment directly to us, supporting or contesting a reponse from somebody else.